HealthMaP Diagnostics Private Limited (www.healthmapdiagnostics.com) is a Special Purposes Company set up as a joint venture between Manipal Health Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. (www.manipalhospitals.com) and Philips India Limited (www.philips.com), which are leaders in their respective fields.
The primary focus of HDPL is to identify, validate, participate, win and implement a selected few of the large Public Private Partnership (PPP) opportunities in the Healthcare Domain in the country. This PPP model of Healthcare service delivery closely follows the highly successful E-Governance initiatives of the Government of India over the last 10 years. This is now becoming the defacto standard for Healthcare Service Delivery in the various States of the country.
• Fastest Scanner in Industry
• Best Resolution for Cardiac Resolution
• Outstanding Contrast Resolution
• Low Dose per Patient with iDOSE4 (Patented)
• Most homogenous magnet with shortest bore for patient comfort.
• Highest Gradient Linearity for Best Imaging.
• Flex stream inside for fastest imaging
• Light weight coils, MSK8 and Body coil advantage.
• 15’’ high-resolution wide-angle view LCD display
• Freehand 3D imaging
• Colour power Angio (CPA) and anatomical M-mode imaging
• Triplex mode for simultaneous 2D, color and Doppler, or CPA imaging
• Outstanding B-mode imaging
• Digital Display of KVP, FmA and mAs
• Spot filming at all mA Stations
• Electronic Overload
• Single/Double tube combinations with / without image intensifier
HealthMap celebrated its 1st anniversary on 22nd of August at Rohtak.